Friday, August 20, 2010

Olsin's Science Experiment

So, Olsin decided one day to fill his dinosaur cubby with water.  He wanted to freeze it so that he could "excavate" them later, like real dinosaur scientists.  (starts with a p?=) So we did.  And here he is... freeing them.

Taking it out of freezer...
Starting to hammer it...



















He's really hitting hard here!

the "fossils"




















And now even harder!







Examining the damage... 
One of his favorite dinosaurs lost his head during the excavation.  Olsin was very sad about this.  I later overheard him saying, "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea."  SO CUTE!!!! =)

2 comments:

  1. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea." Hahahahahah! That made me laugh out loud. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a super cute idea! Olsin's comment did make me laugh too....while I was at work today. Guess I shouldn't have been reading at work but I couldn't help it.

    ReplyDelete