Monday, January 24, 2011

It's been quite a while... wow

Time surely passes very quickly and even though I accomplish SO MUCH there is still so much for me to do such that I never feel accomplished.  Sigh...

Some of the things I still need to do...

Paint over the PINK in Dylin's and Olsin's room to GREEN because, well, Olsin is in there now.  It's only half the room and won't take that long but I really thing Olsin will not like me very much if it stays pink any longer.

Do something, I don't even know what anymore, with the front yard.  Geez, it's terrible!  I actually do know what I want it's just that I refuse to pay so much for someone else to do something I know I can do!

And, most importantly for Terry and for my marriage to survive (ha), do something about the dining room. For those of you who have been to my house.. you know what I'm talking about.

So... if you are bored and want to help me with any of those things... please let me know! =)

I'll try to blog something more fun later.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment